To operate as a cryptocurrency exchange, we are required to follow strict AML & KYC policies. This includes collecting your contact information and proof of identity documents. Bitlio has set different requirements for each level.
You can view the levels you have completed from the Verification Progress bar on your dashboard.
There are no restrictions on cryptocurrency deposits. However, you cannot deposit fiat currency until you have completed Level 1 and Level 2.
In order to qualify for Level 1, you must:
- Verify your email address
- Add your name
- Add your phone number
- Add your address
- Add your bank account
Level 2 allows you to buy and sell up to 500 BTC per day. Bitcoin withdrawals are limited to 100 BTC per day. At this stage you can deposit funds into your currency wallet. In order to qualify for Level 2, you must:
- Complete all requirements for Level 1.
- Verify your identity.
- Your current valid government-issued photo ID
- This ID must include your picture, signature, name, date of birth, and address, with the exception of passports, which don't include your address.
- The image must be a color scan that shows your photo and required information clearly. The four edges of the ID card must be visible in the image. If the expiration date is on the back of your photo ID, then you will need to send us a scan of the back of the card as well.
- Do not crop, rotate, touch up, adjust colors, or alter the images in any way.
- Acceptable documents include passport, national ID card, driver's license, proof of age card, or any other valid government-issued photo ID that meets the criteria above. Even when issued by a government agency, we can't accept documents like student IDs, employee IDs, or library cards.
- An ID confirmation photo - this is a photo of you holding your government-issued photo ID, along with a handwritten note:
- Written message must have ‘For Bitlio.com’
- Full name and date of birth
- Customer ID
- Current date and signature
- A recent billing statement issued within the past 60 days.
- Your name and residential address must be visible.
- The utility company or bank address information must be visible.
- Your bank account may be a joint account, but your name must be on the account. Your residential address must match the information you entered on Bitlio. Your name must match both your Biltio account information and your government-issued photo ID.
- Acceptable documents include bank statements, credit card statements, utility bills, or any other monthly bill that meets the criteria above.
- Copy of a bank receipt (If you deposited money into Bitlio's bank accounts).
- the receipt must include your name, bank account number, the date of transfer, and amount.