Bitlio requires customers to be fully verified in order to deposit money. Please ensure you’ve completed all verification levels before depositing money into your currency wallet. We will reject your deposit if your account is not verified.
- Cash deposits to our Bank of Queensland (BOQ) account.
- Cash deposits to our Australia and New Zealand Banking Group (ANZ) account.
- Internet transfers to our BOQ or ANZ accounts.
- POLi payments (Coming Soon).
To fund your currency wallet, follow these steps:
- Sign in to your account.
- Click Deposit next to your fiat currency balance.
- Under bank deposit, select your payment method.
- Enter the amount you would like to deposit.
- Click Deposit Funds.
- Click Yes, I confirm to complete your deposit.
- We will email you the bank instructions for where to send your funds.
Your deposit is complete as soon as your money arrives in Bitlio’s bank account. Bank transfers can take up to 3 business days.
Please ensure your reference number is included with your bank deposit. Lack of reference number will cause significant delays to your deposit, as it can take several weeks for us to track.
IMPORTANT: BANK TRANSFERS MUST ORIGINATE FROM YOUR VERIFIED BANK ACCOUNT ONLY. BITLIO WILL REFUSE FUNDS ORIGINATING FROM AN UNAPPROVED THIRD PARTY BANK ACCOUNT.