In accordance to anti-money laundering laws in most countries, we're required to verify the identity of our customers who wish to buy and sell over 10 bitcoin (BTC) per day.
Until your identity is verified you can still use our exchange but some restrictions are in place.
Level 2 verification includes, but is not limited to, providing the following:
- Your current valid government-issued photo ID (passport, driver's license or national ID).
- An ID confirmation photo - this is a photo of you holding your government-issued photo ID along with a handwritten note:
- Written message must have ‘For Bitlio.com’
- Full name and date of birth
- Customer ID
- Current date and signature
- A recent billing statement issued within past 60 days.
This measure allows us to keep our platform in compliance with the law and quickly detect any attempts to conduct illegal activities on Bitlio.
Your documentation are strictly for verification purposes only and are stored in the cloud using military grade security. All your details are encrypted at all times.